Convert your old VHS video tapes to CD or DVD before they wear out!
- Serving Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
- Convenient location near City Hall, just across the bridge from Yaletown and Downtown.
- Straight conversion, and editing services available.
- Come in for a demo.
- Obtain multiple copies for cheap!
- Pickup and Dropoff delivery service available.
Several reasons to convert your old video tapes to DVD...
- DVDs will last a lifetime, so you can preserve your priceless memories.
- DVDs are much smaller than VHS video tapes and take up less space and reduce clutter in your home.
- Converted DVDs are easily duplicated with your home computer, so you can send copies to your relatives, and store backups in a safe place, just in case.
Video Transfer Rates
- Base: $29.99 per video hour.
- Some formats (Video8, Hi8, Digital8): +$5/hr.
- Minimum = 1 Hour. After that, billing in 1/2 hr segments.
- Extra copies: $5.99 each.
- Editing: $85 per hour (min. 1 hr).
- Pick up and delivery: $25 per hour of travel (1 hour minimum).
- VHS video tape
- C-VHS (Compact VHS or mini VHS)
- S-VHS (Super VHS), S-VHS-C (Super VHS Compact)
- Video8, Hi8, Digital8 (8mm Casettes)
- Mini DV
- We convert many other video formats, including computer video files.
- We also convert audio tapes to CD!
Preserve your memories!
Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014
Printed at: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:08:17 -0700 , Source: http://www.vhstodvdvancouver.com/services/vhs-to-dvd.html